Monday, November 20, 2017

Gratitude List

1) My family in general for being there for me 

2) My brother because he always helps me, makes me laugh, and is there for me in general

3) My best friends because they know how to make me happy and make me laugh all the time
  
4) Food, I mean it tastes sooo good and makes me happy when I eat if  =)

5) Music (songs, albums, and artist) because it helps me relax and it also gets me happy, I mean other than those really sad songs but those are the best to be honest XD

6) Music (choir, band, orchestra, and chorus)  because it helps me express myself

7) The weekends and holiday breaks because I like having some time to myself

8) The internet because it lets me communicate with others and helps keep me entertained

9) YouTube because it keeps me entertain with its new videos which the content creators make

10) God for keeping me safe

No comments:

Post a Comment

Food

Oh, food what would I do with out you. You  help me through all those times when my stomach hurts.  I eat you when I'm happy, sad, mad, ...