Wednesday, October 4, 2017

Proud To Be A Nerd!

I'm a nerd especially for a certain game called League of Legends which is a team based fighting game.  I feel like I'm a nerd for LoL, League of Legends, even thought I hate it sometimes but the reason I like it so much the many possibilities from the many characters and different outcomes.  Even though I'm trash at the game it's still a really fun game and always is updating to make it even better and to add more characters.  Sometimes you get really nice, good teammates but sometimes you get toxic teammates, they will be yelling at every single thing you do wrong and not even acknowledge the good things you do no matter how bad they are doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Food

Oh, food what would I do with out you. You  help me through all those times when my stomach hurts.  I eat you when I'm happy, sad, mad, ...