Saturday, January 27, 2018

Songs

We all have songs that mean something to us so here are a few that either describe me or mean something to me.  If you would like to listen to any of the songs just click on the link which is the name of the song.
1) Stronger - Hillsong Worship
This song is on of my favorite Christian songs.  I choose a Christian song because my faith is very important to me and church and my religion is a big part of me.
I chose this song because I personally struggle with stepping out of my comfort zone, mostly speaking up about something.  This song shows me that I have to speak up and step out of my comfort zone.
I feel like Mirror is a very powerful song with a lot meaning behind it. This song really shows how you are the only one that knows what you're hiding or what you are feeling on the inside, no matter how much you say that others understand just by looking at you.
This song I feel like everyone can relate to at some point in their life because it shows that none of us are perfect because we are humans.  We all make mistakes and can't always be the way we or others want us to be.  
This song represents when I feel strong and in a way unstoppable.  I normally can take criticism and still be strong.  It shows that when people may try to bring me down I won't let them get to me and change me or break me down.

All these songs mean a lot to me or represent me in some way.  I know that at least for me music is a big part of me and means a lot to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Food

Oh, food what would I do with out you. You  help me through all those times when my stomach hurts.  I eat you when I'm happy, sad, mad, ...