Sunday, February 18, 2018

Home

Home may be that place where you live or place that makes you feel good.  A house literally is a place where you live or stay most of the time. I feel like home really is a place where you are comfortable and feel like you can be pretty much as weird as you want. Another thing that home should feel like is safe.  Sometimes home is your own house or maybe your friend's house it can be anywhere that you feel safe and have the feeling of just being yourself.  This shows that some people may have multiple homes and that doesn't mean that you live in those homes.  I feel like a house is the building where you live and home is somewhere where you feel safe and comfortable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Food

Oh, food what would I do with out you. You  help me through all those times when my stomach hurts.  I eat you when I'm happy, sad, mad, ...