Thursday, September 7, 2017

About Me

Hi there, I'm Shalu and my closest friends would say I have some very strong opinions on certain things and am quite weird, and I agree with both.  I have an older brother.  I like to listen to lots of music, curl up with a good book, play soccer, and play a game called League of Legends.  I mostly read books with dystopian societies.  I listens to artists like Panic! At The Disco, Twenty One Pilots, Troye Sivan, Halsey, Melanie Martinez, and many others.   I also do activities like band, chorus, church choir, orchestra, and dance class.  I like to spend my free time playing video games, watching videos, and drawing. Hope you enjoy my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Food

Oh, food what would I do with out you. You  help me through all those times when my stomach hurts.  I eat you when I'm happy, sad, mad, ...