Saturday, December 9, 2017

What Teens TOTALLY Want

I’m going to tell you what to get for your fellow teens.  Here’s what teens TOTALLY want for the holidays.


  1. Fidget Spinners, All teens really want a fidget spinner because they were all the rage.  They’ll all look really cool walking around with fidget spinners in their hands.
  2. Pop-sockets, I feel like practically every teen had or has one of these so why not get them one.
  3. The latest iPhone, I'm everyone loves iPhones, right. So why don't you get your fellow teen one.
  4. The latest Xbox or PS, All teens these days just want to play video games and watch videos and shows. So why not get them one because it totally isn't in a responsible price range for a nice cheap gift.
  5. Teens, girls especially, totally want Starbucks all the time. So get them Starbucks because everyone likes coffee, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Food

Oh, food what would I do with out you. You  help me through all those times when my stomach hurts.  I eat you when I'm happy, sad, mad, ...