Sunday, December 3, 2017

Perseverance

I decide to do this post surrounding the quote by,
"Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever."
-Lance Armstrong
This quote shows that perseverance can only be found if you don't quit because once you do the pain or whatever you are trying to accomplish lasts. You need to have perseverance to get past the pain as it says in the quote. The pain may feel like it lasts what feels like forever but if you don't let it get you and make you give up you'll get through it with your perseverance.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Food

Oh, food what would I do with out you. You  help me through all those times when my stomach hurts.  I eat you when I'm happy, sad, mad, ...